At Diploma Equity Project, we envision a community where educational dreams are equitably achieved regardless of race, income, or zip code.
To guide our work in support of this vision, Diploma Equity Project has defined the following mission and values.
What will the organization achieve in the next 3-5 years?
By the end of 2025, the Diploma Equity Project will implement replicable programs that boost college persistence and completion for underrepresented populations, including Blacks and Latinos, to or above the statewide average.
What are the core values and beliefs that will shape HOW we work?
- Equity: Our actions will be guided by an unwavering commitment to eliminate systemic racism.
- Respect: We will treat each other and those with whom we work as equals and strive to seek out and address any implicit biases in our interactions and decisions.
- Empathy: We will seek to understand the experiences of those we serve and those with whom we partner.
- Persistence: We will pursue our mission regardless of the obstacles we encounter.
- Excellence: We will strive to be the most innovative, results-driven, self-evaluative, learning organization in our field.